I tolerate curiosity

Thursday, March 15

Extra challenge!

Finally! Our mentors released the photos from our last week's shoot already. Though it's only from our extra challenge. The real themed shots will be given at the end of the workshop. Still, seeing this photo makes me so incredibly happy. My first shot as a stylist and it looked so beautiful. I'm super happy and proud of how everything turned out. I mean it looked so good that it could even pass for a magazine's page (that might be an exaggeration, but heck, I felt it was really like one)!



This was done under time pressure with only 5 minutes to change from the given theme and create a different look using some fabrics and accessories given inside the studio. I made it into a jumpsuit which I felt was the best style for the model and the shoes. I chose the brown fabric to retain my theme from the first look which is metallic.

Many thanks to:

Inez Amante of The Socialite for lending me, a random girl who just asked out of nowhere, your amazing pair of shoes. I really love it! I want a pair of those but I don't know where should I wear them. :P

Cheenee Delos Reyes of Annaccessories for making that necklace especially for the shoot. Also for the other accessories you will be lending me in the future. :D

Here's my batchmates' works as well. :)

We're awesome, right? :)
For individual shots, you may visit our mentor, Eric Poliquit's blog: www.folioofastylist.blogspot.com

No comments: