I noticed that getting older and growing up really do change you, it changes what you want in your life as well. And so far, this year has been the best change yet. I've been through a lot of ups and downs and I am thankful to be where I am now. As I have been thinking of writing my wish list since the month started, I couldn't even think the things that I wanted to have would reach 23 (since I told myself I get the same number of wishes as my age). So I'll just write down whatever.
4. Instax Films - I was able to buy a lot when I was in the states but I used 'em all up already. I haven't bought one since thinking that it's way more expensive here. :(
5. Chelsea Boots - I've gotten my Docs' but I still wanted this kind of boots. Collecting boots is sort of addicting. LOL. H&M has one and I'm a size 6. ;)
Okay, enough with really expensive things I know no one will give me. LOL. So here's the simple things I do wish for:
7. Books - I've been reading e-books for the past few months and I would like to read an actual book. I'm a sucker for chic lit, btw. But anything is fine, as long as it's not boring. :))
9. Black Mascara - I don't really use it that much but when I do, I regret not having one in my kit.
10. Make Up Brush Kit - I've been obsessing to get a set/kit of brushes that I could use. I have some brushes but I want one with a kit. Like those pro brushes or even something from F21. :)
I really can't think of anything else so I'll just have to put in whatever comes into my mind. So yeah, this will be my silly wishes. haha.
11. An Ukay-Ukay Shopping Spree - I love shopping. But what makes ukay shopping better is when you're able to find some good stuff that you won't get to see in stores (well, not anymore). Plus it's cheaper than buying in the mall. LOL.
12. Impromptu road trips or food trips - I hate that planned things never happen and I do love a great adventure, so I do wish for more spontaneous moments as turning 23 might be boring. :P
13. An Actual Photo Album with Actual Photos - Ever since digital cameras arrived, it's quite rare for me to print out photos, or just even upload one. So I'd like to get something that's more tangible to remember people and the special moments. Aside from my Instax photos. :)
And thinking about growing up makes me think about taking another step in my education.
I really can't think of anything else. I guess this is what happens when you grow older. hahaha.
Update: Also got a bible, which I forgot to include on the list. And a G-tech and a new EOS 600D from my dad, both which I removed from my list this year but did came true. Hihi.
All in all, I just wish that my 23rd year will be better, and more memorable, though I doubt it will top off this year. But I guess it's up to me (and YOU) to make it happen. :)