I tolerate curiosity

Thursday, March 21

Last day

So, today was my finally my last day at work. Yes, I quit my job after working there for over a year. It was quite saddening for me, but I know it's something I must do for myself. I have learned so much working there, got to have really good friends, and got to experience so many things that I wouldn't be able to. Who gets to lose her boss on her third month at work, and their general manager on her 5th? Who gets to do all the work? Me. It was really a stressful year but without it, I wouldn't have known that I can push my limits further, that I can do so much more.

Just like in school where you'll miss it, your friends, the memories but not the actual studying part, it's like that for me at work too. I'll miss my friends, my colleagues, even my boss. I'll miss going to parties and events and meeting new people. But I won't miss doing my actual job. lol. Or maybe I will.

I don't know what's gonna happen to me in the future. My life is once again a big unknown, a big bowl of blur and I don't know which path should I take. I know what I want to do with my life but I know I'm still not ready for it yet. I have to learn a whole lot more for me to be successful. It may take years to reach my dream, but I know I can be a famous stylist someday. I know I can. But right now, my life is about to become an adventure I'm excited to explore. :)

A bittersweet moment while I was packing all my stuff.
(I have a small area, I know. Haha.)

Xo,
L.

No comments: