I tolerate curiosity

Friday, March 15

Hiatus... again!

I can't believe how time flies so fast. And it's been three months already since I last posted here. On my defense, it wasn't in my resolution that I'll write more. Haha. Anyway, there's just been so many things that's been going on that's why I failed to update this site for the past weeks. But mostly, I just felt lazy. LOL.

Just so you know, whoever it is I'm talking to/reading my blog, 2013's first quarter has been quite amazing. Oh and, I finally quit my job. FINALLY! What's more, I'll get to have an amazing summer trip by myself out of the country. Special thanks to my ever loving parents for financing my airfare. Haha.

There's so much more I wanna tell you guys but I'm too lazy to do it. So yeah. I'll see you guys when my plane lands in the west, maybe. ;)

Xo,
L.

No comments: