I tolerate curiosity

Monday, December 31

2012: Beyond Blessed

So, It's gonna be 2013 in just less than 4 hours. Well, at least in our timezone it is. And looking back through what my year has been, there's only one word that best describes it - STRESSFUL. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean that this has been a bad year, it's just that this has been quite a year. I felt that I've face the most challenges and have been pushed to my limit so many times this past year. I remember the times I kept saying I couldn't go on, I don't want to or I'm just tired of everything. (Btw, I'm sorry if I complained or ranted to you whenever I get worked up about something.We need to let off some steam sometimes, right? lol.) However, despite this year being so stressful, I felt that I've grown more this year than in any other years of my life combined. Or hey, maybe that's just because I grew older. Haha. Seriously, through all those challenges and tough times that I had to face, I know I learned at least one or two that made me stronger and wiser. I guess experience really is the best teacher. With all the ups and downs that I've encountered, this has been one crazy year that I am very thankful for. I have met new people, been to new places, had a lot of new experiences, and gained so many memories that I can always look back as a reminder of how this year, my life has changed and will never be the same again. And I owe it all to Him. His plans are way better than ours and everything happens in His perfect time. I am beyond blessed.

Just so you know, I had some good times too - a lot of it. And I just want to share it to everyone and let you know that I am very much thankful for being part of my 2012. So, here's a little something I patched up that contains some of the best moments I had the past year. Looking forward to more adventures this 2013 and hoping you'll still be part of it! :)


Happy New Year! :)

Xo,
L.

No comments: