I tolerate curiosity

Wednesday, October 19

Lesson learned

Sigh. I've been so down since last night because I lost my secondary cellphone and I don't know where I lost/misplaced it. I only noticed that it was missing when I was about to charge it in the office yesterday afternoon. I thought I forgot it at home, but when I called my mom to look for it, it wasn't in my room nor our house. I thought I dropped it in the car just like my dad was dropping his yesterday morning when he drove me to work. Then I remembered, our car was brought to the service center that morning to get its stereo fixed. And of course, a lot of mechanics and whoever it is is going in and out of our car. So if I did dropped it there, it's long gone.

I called my dad and told him that my phone is missing. He scolded me and asked me to check at the house. I was so sure that it was still with me when I left because, the other night, I took out and dropped everything that's inside my bag onto my bed because I was checking and counting my expenses. And I still remember, although it is very unclear, that my phone was there and it was dropped together with my other things.

I am so depressed right now. Even if it wasn't an expensive phone, it's really regrettable because of the contacts, messages and photos that's in it. I already called the network and asked to deactivate it and just get a replacement. But all those contacts and everything won't be retrieved. It's so frustrating.

Now I have to buy a new one and get it from my paycheck. Sigh. Sorry I had to write it down here.

No comments: