I tolerate curiosity

Tuesday, July 10

Featured!



I can't believe I got featured in a newspaper twice in just a week! It's so amazing and funny at the same time.  I don't know why I find it funny though. Now I know how celebrities feel when their in the paper. LOL.


Anyway, the first one was on Manila Bulletin last June 29, 2012. My work which I styled with my partner, Kerstie, during our Fashion Styling workshop with Eric Poliquit at Raffles Design Institute Manila got featured for a press release for the said school. It was one of the looks we did for our last shoot which was an editorial. Sadly, I didn't get credited for it. It's ironic though that one of the most important thing I learned during that workshop was to never forget to give credit to those who deserve it. Oh well, I guess it's part of the experience.

Next up, I got featured (Well, at least my back did. And now I know why I find it funny. HAHA) in Philippine Star last Friday, July 6, 2012 together and shaking hands with top fashion blogger and stylist, Ms. Tricia Gosingtian for SM Mall of Asia's End of Season Sale campaign. Meeting her was so awesome. She was so nice and friendly to me. She even featured our store in her blog. Do check it out! I still can't believe that my arms are in the photo. I wish they could have chosen a photo with my face being seen, at least. HAHA! It was such a nice experience all in all. :)

Although I wasn't acknowledged in both feature, I know truthfully that it was me and my work that's in it so it's all good. :)

No comments: