I tolerate curiosity

Sunday, April 9

To more adventures and dreams

While my momentum is still here, I'll keep on writing as much as I could. First, some back story. This blog has been with me for so long, yet I've never really put much in it since I really don't know what to put as content. Thus it ended up as a blog dump of my random thoughts and feels, which are quite uneventful, depressing, enlightening (in some way). But what I really wanted to make of this was for it to become something where I could share my passions: writing, fashion, and travel. Yes, somewhat like your typical fashion/lifestyle blog out there but at the same time, I want to be different. I don't wanna conform and join the bandwagon of other bloggers out there. I just wanted something that shows depth and a deeper purpose and not just #OOTDs, branded products, travel photos and what not. I want to make this blog more than that. Although, I might still do those things in someways(?).

Fast forward to last week, while I was talking to a friend, she suggested to me why not make it a travel blog with a message. And since I did name my blog "The Adventurous Dreamer", it's going be about my adventures and dreams. So on my upcoming posts, I'll be sharing my travels - the places to go, stories, and tips in life. I'll also post some things about my life working in retail, and in school as well. Just to fulfill the dreamer part of my blog name. hahaha. Yes, they're typical topics but I'll make it as different as I could. :)

I'm really excited to making this project happen and I do hope I could manage to make myself write again. And this time, with a purpose. <3

Xo,
L.

No comments: