I tolerate curiosity

Wednesday, March 16

it's you

i know i know, i've got a long way to go.
but for you, for you, i need myself to grow


it's been years since the last time i felt this way
it's been so long and i kinda missed those days
now you're here right in front of me, singin'
i'm so close but still so far and wishin'


we could be together, we could be forever
be my motivation, my inspiration
let time stand still, have our own free will
hold each others' hands, be in each others plans


i'll make myself right for you, be only for you
so make me feel that i'm yours too, just us two
try singing for me, and i'll dance for you
after all this, let's say i love you


you made me feel this way again
i'll be falling and falling for you
catch me when i reach your end
then i'll be sayin' i love you.


i know i know, i've got a long way to go.
but for you, for you, i need myself to grow

No comments: