I tolerate curiosity

Thursday, November 13

taken for granted

You know, what I felt about you
I thought that you understand
also, I knew you love me too
and yet, we didn't got a chance

But still I waited and waited
until my heart was broken
for you to finally say it
the feelings that're still unspoken

Take your time, ponder carefully
of the things that really mattered
I'm just right here, waiting patiently
waiting til you have an answer

Then I saw you, with her, calm and cool
my heart was full of hatred
you made me look like a fool
I was taken for granted

I never thought you'll do this
I never noticed anything
I just felt I didn't exist
and to you I was nothing

I was wrong to fall in love
moreover it was you
what was I thinking of
feeling it was all true

you know you made me wait
I was so devastated
when you didn't told me straight
I felt I was taken for granted.

to be continued nalang :))

No comments: