I tolerate curiosity

Sunday, November 9

i was hooked.

Oh yeah. I was hooked all right.

I was hooked on God.

Last night was the best. After few weeks or months without having something to let me feel God's love, I became "spiritually dry" and I thought, this was the right time to let God fill me up again.
And I was right.

"Nothing can separate me from God's love"

It hit me. That really did. I realized now that I shouldn't let anyone or anything keep me from loving God and/or receiving His love. And that no matter what, I should continue to love and serve Him.

Another one hit me, though I can't remember the words but it was telling me that He took and will take everything from me until I can see that He is there that He is all I need. I understood that very well. He let me experience some bad stuff so that I can see Him. Yet I didn't understood that before. So now that I do, I will think of that and I will just believe in him.

The sharer's stories affected me in one way or another. It hit me again. Everything that was happening there hit me. It made me feel his love for me.

And now, more than ever, I am revived. I am hooked on God.

PS. I'll upload the pics soon. :) I'm using mac eh. nasa pc nakasave. :P

No comments: