I tolerate curiosity

Wednesday, August 24

Visions: 082416

A few days ago, somebody asked me about my visions. She asked what do I see when I imagine myself 30 or 40 years from now. And honestly, I didn't know what to answer at first. Yes, I did have my goals and dreams that I wanted to fulfill, but having a clear picture of what I would look like, where I would be, and what I would be doing really hadn't crossed my mind yet. Heck, I don't even wanna imagine how old my face would look with wrinkles and gray hair (It's kind of scary to think about. lol). But since we were already in the topic, I started thinking.

First thing that I could imagine was waking up in bed, with the person that I love, the sun being bright and shiny on the outside and the waves of the ocean crashing in the shore can be seen and heard coming from our window. A picture of a beginning that is about to be a good and peaceful day. And I liked it. It gave me a sense of future to hope for. Something that I want to make real. Thus, I'll try to write down my visions, since this is the only talent that I have (I can't draw, sorry!), or maybe find a photo to describe it.

For tonight, I see myself having dinner and drinking wine with my special person, just the two of us, sitting at the porch, looking at the sky and the sea. Just having conversation and laughing about things. That I was happy. Contented. Peaceful.

Credits to whoever owns this photo! :)


I'm pretty sure most of my visions will sort of be something cheesy or romantic, as I am like that. Haha. Can't wait to see what else can my mind think of.

Xo,
L.

No comments: